Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8 (Có đáp án), Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về The world of work có đáp án kèm
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8 (Có đáp án)
Bạn Đang Xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8 (Có đáp án)
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8: The world of work là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà Tài Liệu Tiny Edu muốn giới thiệu đến bạn học sinh lớp 12 cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về The world of work có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nhiều tư liệu ôn tập, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong các bài kiểm tra, bài thi học kì 2 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. He has all the right____ for the job.
12. Before we apply for any jobs, we need to prepare a good CV and a____ very carefully.
B. job interview
C. covering letter overing
13. Employers always want job____ to be able to demonstrate their skills and qualities.
14. There are usually a lot of job seekers applying for one position. Only a few of them are____ for an interview.
15. My application was not successful; there were more than 4,000 applicants and only 20were selected. I realized that apprenticeship were very____.
16. When preparing a CV, university____ can consider attaching a separate report about official workexperience during the course.
17. An apprentice is required to do several years’____.
18. According to everyone in the____, she’s a very good boss.
19. She’s looking for a better position with another____.
20. It’s wise to think about choosing a____ before leaving school.
21. A doctor is a member of a respected ____.
22. If you want a job, you have to ____ for one.
23. You’ll probably have to____ an application form.
A. fill down
B. fill in
C. fill on
D. fill through
24. And you’ll need to give the names of two or three ____.
25. All the members of our____ are expected to work hard.
26. Some of my work is interesting, but a lot of it is just ____.
27. If you are paid monthly, rather than weekly, you receive ____.
B. a reward
C. a salary
28. The purpose of running a business is to make a ____.
29. The____ were delivered to the warehouse by lorry.
30. Many young people travel all over the world and do all kinds of jobs before they____.
A. lie down
B. settle down
C. touch down
D. put down
31. In Britain, people are usually unwilling to tell other people how much they ____.
32. If you’re a(n) ____ you have to do what your boss tells you.
33. You can earn more money by working ____.
A. extraordinary hours
D. supplementary hours
34. It’s difficult these days for a young person to find a well-paid ____ job.
35. She was ____ after three years with the company.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
36. My work is challenging , of course, because it involves both a sales function and a technique function.
37. She’s doing well so she was promoted last year. Now she’s in charge of a small team of four people.
C. takes over
38. Somebody looks at the detailed specification for the installation and then another colleague researches the cost of the labor and materials.
39. I’ve been working here for over ten years now and I’m on first-name terms with everyone, even the CEO.
A. getting on
C. having an informal/friendly relationship
40. Jane used to be very excellent as a child and now she’s the CEO of a big multi-national company. However, her brother is a blue-collar worker in a small local factory.
41. Employers usually look for candidates who have qualifications and relevant experience.
42. I registered with some online employment agencies, and they found a vacancy almost immediately.
B. an available job
43. Jacob was made redundant last month due to his company’s downsizing policy. He’s on a short-term contract with a medium-sized company at the moment.
44. When applying for a certain job, you’ll be at an advantage if you have hands-on experience.
45. When the factory closed, over a hundred people were made redundant .
C. laid off
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8