Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 10: Getting started, Giải bài tập Unit 10 lớp 9 Getting Started được biên soạn bám sát theo SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới. Qua đó giúp học
Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 10: Getting started
Bạn Đang Xem: Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 10: Getting started
Soạn Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 Getting Started giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 trả lời các câu hỏi tiếng Anh phần 1→3 trang 46 để chuẩn bị bài học Space Travel trước khi đến lớp.
Giải bài tập Unit 10 lớp 9 Getting Started được biên soạn bám sát theo SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới. Qua đó giúp học sinh nhanh chóng nắm vững được kiến thức, trau dồi kỹ năng để học tốt tiếng Anh 9. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết bài soạn Unit 10 Getting Started lớp 9, mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tài liệu tại đây.
1. Listen and read
A mission to Mars
Nick: Wow, is that you in this photo? The youngest astronaut in the world doing a spacewalk!
Phuc: Ha! Yeah, it was in a museum in Sweden.
Nick: You look so excited!
Phuc: Well, that trip made me crazy about space. Before I turned ten, I’d already collected lots of books about the universe. I’d learnt about the planets, the stars, satellites, rockets, and stuff.
Nick: You know, last year I visited an astronomy museum and I touched a meteorite.
Phuc: A meteorite! What was it like?
Nick: Honestly, it wasn’t as impressive as I’d expected. It was just like an ordinary piece of rock.
Phuc: But perhaps it was from Mars. Think of that!
Nick: Maybe. Do you think there could be life on Mars?
Phuc: It’s possibly habitable. It once had an ocean… Who knows, in 20 years we might be flying there on a discovery mission.
Nick: Haha, but we’d need to do some serious training first. They say you practise by scuba diving in a flight suit…
Phuc: That’s right. And you also have to experience microgravity on a parabolic flight.
Nick: What’s that?
Phuc: The plane flies at high altitude, then it climbs sharply for a few seconds and descends sharply, a bit like a rollercoaster. The people inside the plane start to float. I’d love to do that.
Nick: Sounds a bit scary. But let’s take a look at your rock collection. There may be something interesting here…
Phuc: Yes, perhaps a meteorite that landed on Earth from the moon!
a. Draw lines to match the words with the definitions.
(Vẽ đường thẳng nối các từ với các định nghĩa.)
a. the height of something above the sea
b. with conditions that are suitable for life to exist
c. the science that studies the universe and its objects such as the moon, the sun, planets, and stars
d. a person who has been trained to work in space
e. a programme of space flights
f. the state of weightlessness
Gợi ý đáp án
(Trả lời câu hỏi.)
1. What was Phuc interested in when he were young?
2. What had Phuc done before he turned ten years old?
3. Why does Phuc use the phrase “and stuff” at the end of his list?
4. What did Nick think of the meteorite in the museum?
5. What are some ways to train as an astronaut?
6. What does Phuc compare a parabolic flight to?
Gợi ý đáp án
1. Phuc was crazy about space.
2. He had learnt about the universe and had collected lots of books about space.
3. To show that there are more things in the list but that it’s not necessary to list everything.
4. He wasn’t very impressed because he thought the meteorite was like an ordinary piece of rock.
5. By scuba diving in a flight suit and by taking a parabolic flight to experience microgravity.
6. He compares it to a ride on a rollercoaster.
1c. Who is keener on space travel – Phuc or Nick? Why do you think so?
(Ai hứng thú với không gian hơn? Phúc hay Nick? Tại sao bạn nghĩ vậy?)
Gợi ý đáp án
Phuc is keener on space travel because he collected lots of books about the universe, learn about the universe, the stars, satellites, rockets, and stuff.
(Phúc đam mê du hành vũ trụ vì cậu đã sưu tầm rất nhiều sách về vũ trụ, tìm hiểu về vũ trụ, các vì sao, vệ tinh, tên lửa và các thứ khác.)
2. Find a word in the box to match the picture in each description.
(Tìm từ trong khung để tiền vào các bức ảnh với mỗi miêu tả.)
satellite meteorite universe spacecraft crocket telescope
1. A _______ travels round Earth to collect information or to communicate by radio, television, etc. It can also be a natural object which moves round a larger object in space.
2. With a _______ you can have a great experience watching the stars.
3. Our sun and its planets are just a tiny part of the Milky Way, and the Milky Way is just one galaxy in the _______.
4. A _______ is a piece of rock or other matter from space that has landed on a planet.
5. A _______ is shaped like a tube and moves very fast. It helps a space shuttle to be sent into space.
6. A _______ is a vehicle, with or without people inside, used for travel in space.
Gợi ý đáp án