Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 tỉnh Đồng Nai năm 2016 – 2017, Tài Liệu Học Thi xin gửi đến các em học sinh Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 tỉnh Đồng Nai năm
- Toán 6 Bài 4: Biểu đồ cột, Biểu đồ cột kép Chân trời sáng tạo
- Tập làm văn lớp 3: Viết thư thăm một người thân hoặc một người mà em quý mến (4 mẫu)
- Bài văn mẫu lớp 12: So sánh chi tiết nước mắt trong tác phẩm Vợ nhặt và Chiếc thuyền ngoài xa
- Đáp án đề thi cao đẳng môn Địa
- Toán 6 Bài 6: Góc Chân trời sáng tạo
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 tỉnh Đồng Nai năm học 2016 – 2017 được Tài Liệu Học Thi sưu tầm và tổng hợp nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 9 ôn tập và rèn luyện kỹ năng giải đề thi trước khi bước vào kì thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả tốt nhất. Chúc các bạn ôn tập tốt và thi đạt kết quả cao!
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO ĐỒNG NAI
Mã đề: 001
(Thời gian làm bài thi 60 phút gồm có phần Listening.
CỘNG HOÀ XÃ HỘI CHỦ NHĨA VIỆT NAM
ĐỀ THI HỌC KỲ II – LỚP 9 – NĂM HỌC 2016 – 2017
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh
I. Listen to a telephone call and then complete question 1 to 5. (1pt)
To: Diana From: Ian
Name of Hotel: (1)_______________ Hotel
Address: (2)____________ Street
Meeting starts at: (3) _____________
Visit factory on: (5) ___________________
II. These people are talking about the weather. Listen and choose the correct answer. (1pt)
6. Where is the new sport center?
A. Long Road B. Bridge Street C. Station Road D. Green Road
7. What sports can’t you do at the sports center?
A. tennis B. table-tennis C. volleyball D. basketball
8. How much must Maria pay?
A. ₤14 a year B. ₤30 a year C. ₤55 a year D. ₤15 a year
9. Which bus goes to the sports center?
A. number 10 B. number 16 C. number 60 D. number 6
10. When will Maria and Michael go to the sports center?
A. Tuesday B. Monday C. Friday D. Wednesday
B. LANGUAGE FOCUS AND READING
I. Choose the best options to complete these sentences. (2 pts)
11. We think that Mother’s Day should be celebrated ______.
A. nationwide B. national C. nationality D. nation
12. Scientists are looking for an way to reduce energy consumption.
A. effectively B. affection C. effect D. effective
13. Ha Noi will have temperatures 250C and 270C.
A. between B. in C. with D. at
14. There is too much traffic. ______, the air is polluted.
A. However B. Since C. Therefore D. But
15. If you want to save money, you should reduce of water your family uses.
A. the number B. the amount C. a number D. a lots
16. David decided to continue with his studies for another two years.
A. get on B. go on C. carry out D. turn off
17. Do you know the people ______live next door?
A. whom B. whose C. which D. who
18. If Ba here tomorrow, I will phone you.
A. come B. will come C. came D. comes
19. Pick out the word that has the main stressed syllable different from that of the others.
A. innovation B. ultimately C. regularly D. comfortable
20. Pick out the word that has the underlined part pronounced from the rest.
A. installed B. dissolved C. predicted D. damaged
II. Complete this dialogue with the correct answer A, B, C, D, E, or F. there is one extra letter. (1.2 pts)
Allan: What should we do to prepare for a coming typhoon?
Allan: I agree with you. The market will be closed and no food will be available.
Bella: (22) ______
Allan: A ladder? what for?
Bella: (23) ______
Allan: Oh, I see. It will be raining hard.
Bella: (24) ______
Allan: That’s a good idea. There may be a power cut.
Bella: (25) ______
Allan: that’s right, the water pipes may be damaged by the typhoon.
Bella: (26) _____
III. Match the sentences (27-30) to the response (A-D). (0. 8 pt)
A. No, we shouldn’t do that.
B. I’d love to
C. That’s a good idea.
D. That’s very kind of you.
27. Would you like to talk about how we’re going to raise money for street children?
28. How about making posters on energy saving?
29. I think we should burn trash to reduce the amount of garbage.
30. Let me congratulate you on the first prize in the English speaking contest.
IV. Read this passage and choose the correct answer. Write A, B, C, or D on the answer sheet. (1 pt)
All around the world, families celebrate special days together. (31) for these days are as different as countries and the people who celebrate them. Some of these traditions may surprise you.
Families in most countries have a special day to celebrate mothers. In Serbia, this day is the second Sunday before Christmas. (32) that day, children sneak into their mother’s bedroom and tie her feet together with ribbon (33) she can’t get out of bed. Then they shout, “Mother’s Day, Mother’s Day! What will you pay to get away?” Then the mother gives them small treats and presents as payment so that her children “free” her.
On Mother’s Day, one of the most popular family activities (34) to have the children cook the early morning meal. Then they serve the food to their mother while she is still in bed. They might clean the house or wash the dishes (35) their mother can have more time to relax.
V. Are the statements true or false? Read the text and write T or F on the answer sheet. (1 pt)
Solar energy is the key to our future. If we do not use it, our planet will not survive. We do not have enough resources on Earth to supply our energy needs. We are slowly using solar energy more. Most places you go in the world today you can see solar panels on people’s houses. I hope that in the future, all houses will use solar power. It’s so simple. In fact, it’s free. All you have to do is pay for the solar panels and some other equipment, and then you have free energy. Research into solar energy is still in its early days. I think in the future it will be everywhere. We’ll be able to buy solar panels from our local DIY store. I also think we’ll be wearing clothes that provide solar power, and we’ll be driving cars powered by solar energy.
36. If we do not use solar energy, our planet will not survive.
37. Resources on the Earth are enough to supply our energy needs.
38. The writer hope that in the future, all houses will use solar power.
39. You have to spend money on the solar panels, some other equipment, and the energy.
40. If you want to buy solar panels, you can go to the local DIY store.
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has the similar meaning to the original one. Write full sentences on the answer sheet. (1 pt)
Ex: The students often went to school by bus.
The students used to go to school by bus.
41. It’s so hot. The children are playing soccer outside.
42. What about going to school by bike instead of motorbike?
43. Study harder or you won’t pass the final exam.
44. John started collecting stamps five months ago.
45. The girl is very friendly. She lives next door to us.
The girl who______________________________________________________.
II. Between 50 and 70 words, write a speech on “how to reduce garbage” beginning with: Good morning ladies and gentleman. I’m Professor Roberts and today I’m…………. (1 pt) You can use the cues given below or create your own ideas.
– collect plastic bags
– not keep solid waste with food waste
– put different kinds of waste in different places
(Make sure there are three main parts in your writing: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.)