Đề thi học sinh giỏi tỉnh Ninh Thuận môn tiếng Anh cấp THPT năm học 2011 – 2012, Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi tỉnh năm học 2011 – 2012 môn tiếng Anh cấp THPT. Khóa
- Phân tích tình huống truyện độc đáo trong truyện ngắn Chiếc lược ngà
- Soạn bài Sự giàu đẹp của Tiếng Việt của Đặng Thai Mai
- Đề thi tốt nghiệp THPT môn Vật Lí hệ Phổ thông 2012 – Mã đề 368
- Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn Toán trường THPT Kinh Môn – Hải Dương lần 2 (Có đáp án)
- Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn Hóa học – Đề 1
|SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
(Đề thi chính thức)
|KỲ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI CẤP TỈNH
NĂM HỌC 2011 – 2012
Khóa ngày: 17 / 11 / 2011
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH Cấp: THPT
Thời gian làm bài: 180 phút
(Không kể thời gian phát đề)
I. LEXICO- GRAMMAR (6/20 points)
Part 1: Choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence:
1. What Father said was brief and _____.
A. to the point B. on the point C. up to a point D. in point
2. The illness spread _____ all our attempts at keeping it in check.
A. regardless B. despite C. contrary D. against
3. Do you think I have any chance of ge tting _____ my driving test?
A. over B. through C. off D. with
4. Freda: Do you know our city at all?
Barry: No, it’s the first time I _____ here.
A. have been B. was C. had been D. am coming
5. One of the engineers who _____ over there _____ my uncle.
A. is standing / is B. are standing / is C. are standing / was D. is standing / was
6. He wants a job in _____ he can apply his foreign languages.
A. where B. that C. which D. what
7. Because of the poor harvest, wheat price have _____ in the last six months.
A. grown up B. jumped up C. gone up D. sprung up
8. Sarah: What’s your brother doing now? Has he got _____ good job?
Laura: Yes, he’s _____ soldier. He’s in _____ army.
A. a / a / the B. the / a / the C. a / the / the D. the / a / a
9. I have lived near the railway for so long now that I’ve grown _____ to the noise of the trains.
A. familiar B. accustomed C. unconscious D. aware
10. _____ of our class, I would like to wish you a Happy Teacher’s Day.
A. Instead B. In place C. On account D. On behalf
11. The civil servant _____ his post because he disagreed with the Minister .
A. gave in B. gave out C. gave off D. gave up
12. My brother is a parachute _____.
A. trainer B. teacher C. educator D. instructor
13. This time tomorrow _____ by my swimming pool.
A. I’m relaxing B. I’ll be relaxing C. I relax D. I’m relaxed
14. You thought I did wrong but the results _____ my action.
A. agree B. justify C. prove D. approve
15. INVITATION CARD: We would like to request the pleasure of your _____.
A. acquaintance B. participation C. arrival D. company
16. ANNOUNCEMENT: Passengers for Rome should _____ to Terminal 3 for boarding.
A. approach B. contact C. proceed D. reach
17. Don’t come to the station to see me _____ . Let’s say goodbye here.
A. for B. out C. off D. in
18. Bob spent fifteen months alone on his yacht. Ann, _____ , took care of the children on her own.
A. meanwhile B. nevertheless C. otherwise D. furthermore
19. On arrival _____ the broadcast station, they were taken to an interview room.
A. at B. in C. to D. from
20. She wasn’t paying attention and crashed ______ a parked car.
A. with B. down C. over D. into
Part 2: The passage below contains 10 mistakes. Identify the mistakes and write their correct forms. (0) has been done as an example.
(0). marvel –> marvelous
Part 3: Write the correct FORM of each bracketed word to fit each space. (0) has been done as an example.
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết