Bài tập đọc hiểu luyện thi lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh, Bài tập đọc hiểu luyện thi lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh là tài liệu vô cùng bổ ích, giúp các bạn làm quen với các bài tập
- Bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 năm 2019 – 2020
- Bài viết số 1 lớp 9 đề 4: Thuyết minh về một nét đặc sắc trong di tích thắng cảnh quê em
- Đề thi học kỳ I lớp 12 THPT chuyên Thái Nguyên năm 2012 – 2013 môn Tiếng Nga
- Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn Toán trường THPT chuyên Lam Sơn, Thanh Hóa – Lần 2
- Các chuyên đề bồi dưỡng học sinh giỏi môn Toán THCS
Ngày thi ngày một đang đến gần. Hãy chăm chỉ cùng Tài Liệu Học Thi tham khảo tài liệu Bài tập đọc hiểu luyện thi lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh được chúng tôi tổng hợp chi tiết, chính xác và đăng tải ngay sau đây để các bạn cùng tham khảo. Đây là tài liệu vô cùng bổ ích, giúp các bạn làm quen với các bài tập đọc hiểu, chuẩn bị kiến thức thật tốt để thi vào lớp 10. Chúc các bạn ôn tập và đạt dược kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới nhé.
Tài liệu ôn thi vào môn tiếng Anh vào lớp 10
Jack London (1876 – 1916) is an American writer whose work combined powerful realism and humanitarian sentiment. He was (16) …….. in San Francisco. After finishing grammar (17) ……….., Jack London worked at various jobs and in 1897 and 1898 he participated (18)……….. the Alaska Gold Rush. Upon his return to the San Francisco area, he began to (19) ………… about his experiences. A collection of his short stories, The Son of the Golf, was (20) ………… in 1900. Jack’s colourful life, during which he wrote more than 50 books and which included enormous popular successes as an (21) ………., ended in his suicide at the (22) ……….. of 40.
Bạn Đang Xem: Bài tập đọc hiểu luyện thi lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Many of his stories including his masterpiece The Call of the Wild deal with the reversion of a civilized creature to the primitive state. Jack London’s style – brutal, vivid and exciting – (23) ……….. him enormously popular outside the United States; His (24) …….. were translated into many languages. Jack’s important works include People of the Abyss about the poor in London; the Sea Wolf, a novel based on the author’s experiences on a seal hunting ship; John Barleycorn , an autobiographical novel about Jack’s struggle (25)…………. alcoholism.
1: A. grown B. born C. developed D. lived
2: A. lessons B. course C. notes D. school
3: A. in B. to C. at D. of
4: A. speak B. read C. talk D. write
5: A. printed B. ordered C. sold D. published
6: A. architect B. author C. actor D. orator
7: A. moment B. age C. time D. year
8: A. gave B. l et C. made D. did
9: A. speeches B. sayings C. words D. works
10: A. to B. for C. against D. of
There’s much more water than land on the (31) ___ of the earth. The seas and oceans cover nearly (32) ___ of the whole world, and only one-fifth of (33) ___ land. If you traveled over the earth in different directions, you would have to spend (34) ___ more of your time (35) ___ on water that on roads or railways. We sometimes forget that for every mile of land (36) ___ four miles of water.
There’s so much water in the surface of our earth that we (37) ___ to use two words to describe. We use the word SEAS (38) ___ those parts of water surface which (39) ___ only few hundreds of mile, the word OCEANS to describe the huge area of water (40) ___ are thousands of miles wide and very deep.
1. A. cover B. surface C. outer D. outside
2. A. four-fives B. four-fifth C. four fifths D. fourth-fifths
3. A. it is B. it’s C. its D. them are
4. A. many B. much C. few D. too
5. A. to move B. move C. moved D. moving
6. A. there are B. there is C. there has D. have
7. A. must B. should C. have D. would
8. A. describing B. describes C. describe D. to describe
9. A. is B. are C. has D. will be
10. A. that’s B. which C. where D. whose
A VISIT TO LONDON
Jane’s family decided to go to London last week because they want to __(1)__ a tour. The sight in London was so __(2)__ that she’s been there a few days but it __(3)__ to her only to be yesterday. It means __(4)__ she enjoyed the trip so much. She and her father stayed __(5)__ a very big hotel __(6)__ two hundred rooms. From there, they can __(7)__ reach Hyde Park, __(8)__ very big park in London. In here, people can buy from a needle __(9)__ an elephant in two best__(10)__ streets, Regent Street and Oxford Street.
1. A. do B. make C. work D. have
2. A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interestingly
3. A. makes B. thinks C. does D. seems
4. A. that B. is that C . that is D. that was
5. A. for B. on C. in D. to
6. A. have B. has C. with D. to with
7. A. easiness B. easily C. easy D. uneasy
8. A. the B. a which C. is a D. a
9. A. with B. and C. or D. to
10. A. shopping B. selling C. tradin D. shop
Isaac Newton, one of the __(1)__ scientists, was born __(2)__ December 25th, 1642 in a small village __(3)__ Wool Thorpe in England. His father was a poor __(4)__. When the boy was fourteen, his father died. Newton __(5)__ school and helped his mother on the farm. __(6)__ he was fun __(7)__ physics and mathematics, Newton was sent to school. __(8)__ he left high school, Newton studied at Cambridge University. In 1667 he became __(9)__ professor on mathematics at the university. His greatest discovery is the __(10)__ of gravitation. He died in 1727.
1. A. great B. greatest C. most great D. greater
2. A. in B. on C. at D. a and b
3. A. in B. at C. on D. of
4. A. farmer B. apprentice c. bookbinder D. blacksmith
5. A. went B. sent C. left D. run
6. A. So B. So that C. Because D. Because of
7. A. in B. of C. at D. about
8. A. For B. While C. Before D . After
9. A. an B. one C. a D. the
10. A. law B . invention C. foundation D. operation
Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải file để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết