Đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2022 – 2023, Để giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 11 ôn tập và nắm vững kiến thức môn tiếng Anh nhằm chuẩn bị cho kì thi
Đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2022 – 2023
Bạn Đang Xem: Đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2022 – 2023
Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2022 – 2023 là tài liệu không thể thiếu đối với các bạn học sinh lớp 11 chuẩn bị thi giữa học kì 1.
Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 bao gồm các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh giữa kì 1. Thông qua đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 1 Anh 11 giúp các bạn làm quen với các dạng bài tập, nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài và rút kinh nghiệm cho bài thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 sắp tới. Bên cạnh đề cương giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh 11 các bạn xem thêm bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh 11.
I. Find the words which has a different sound in the part underlined.
1. a. childcare b. privacy c. mature d. elegant
2. a. afford b. force c. top d. norm
3. a. compassion b. progress c. discussion d. pressure
4. a. achievement b. appearance c. enthusiastic d. initiative
5. a. confidence b. achievement c. engage d. permission
6. a. potential b. psychologist c. oppose d. contribution
7. a. initiative b. confidence c. enthusiastic d. tension
8. a. reaction b. achievement c. matchmaking d. enthusiastic
9. a. Matchmaking b. face c. Dating d. Teenager
10. a. Advice b. reconciled c. incident d. decisive
11. a. Contact b. initiative c. interact d. lifetime
12. a. pyramid b. hygiene c. nylon d. lifestyle
13. a. prioritise b. privacy c. determined d. strive
14. a. wisely b. width c. wisdom d. confident
15. a. possession b. discussion c. profession d. decision
. 16. a. curfew b. burden c. mature d. curtain
17. a. motivated b. prioritize c. confident d. conflict
18. a. sibling b. conservative c. counselor d. casual
II. Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others.
1. A. studious B. respectful C. financial D. extended
2. A. curfew B. conflict C. control D. homestay
3. A. confident B. approach C. communicate D. contribute
4. A. enquire B. enroll C. responsibly D. housekeeping
5. A. protective B. fulfill C. motivated D. priority
6. A. schedule B. struggle C. deadline D. remind
7. A. management B. discourage C. advertise D. overcome
8. A. Attitude B. argument C. Relevant D. assistant
9. A. interact B. concentrate C. counsellor D. influence
10. A. International B. interpersonal C. intelligently D. intellectually
11. A. determined B. examine C. reliant D. medicine
12. A. loneliness b. management c. confident d. protective
Xem Thêm : Tập làm văn lớp 2: Tả chiếc bút mực (8 mẫu)
13. A. difficulty b. community c. ability d. Effectively
14. A. counselor b. decisive c. confident d. discipline
15. A. management b. protective c. respectful d. reliant
III. Vocabulary and Grammar: Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. A child comes to his parents to see that they …………. his needs, desires, and ambition.
2. Children learn from how they see their parents …………; when parents are getting along well, their relationship supports their child’s development.
3. Knocking on closed doors before entering can be a great way for children to practice ……………behaviors.
4. Parents should teach children about ………. . by establishing a rule about knocking on closed doors before entering.
5. Going into any argument, both sides know that either one is going to change the other’s ………. .
6. During the examination, students …………. . keep silent and focus on their own papers.
d. have to
7. We ………. . make decisions together about what to do for special events such as birthdays.
8. Parents …………. ask too many questions about where children go and what they do
9. You …………. discuss family issues with all family members, including children.
c. have to
d. don’t have to
10. You ………. put the knife in your mouth- it’s very dangerous.
a. Have to
b. don’t have to
11. My grandfather is the most conservative person in my family.
c. averse to change
12. Some parents care a lot about the appropriate behavior when having a meal with other people. That is why they want to teach their children good …………………. from a very early age.
a. table manners
13. I do not mind at all. You _______ apologize.
d. oughtn’t to
14. It’s time for you to stop relying _______ your parents.
15. She strives _____________ a balance between studies and relationships.
16. Yoga and meditation help to improve the ability to cope ________ stress and anxiety.
Xem Thêm : 4 de thi vật lý lớp 9 học kì 2 hot nhất
17. He must have suffered ________ the flu for a long time.
18. ________ The quality of being able to be trusted to do what somebody wants or needs
19. ________ Doing everything on your own without others’ help
A. self- esteem
B. self- confident
20. She was excited ________ a letter from her mother last week.
A. to receive
21. It is ________ of him to help the poor.
22. If you have any problems, go to Ann. She’ll always. . . . . . . . . . . . a sympathetic ear
23. Teenage depression is a . . . . . . . . . . . problem that impacts every aspect of a teen’s life.
24. They were finally . . . . . . . . . . with each other, after not speaking for nearly five years.
25. Rapid changes in personality, falling grades, constant sadness, anxiety, or sleep problems could indicate depression, bullying, or another. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . health issue.
26. Teenagers do not have to work and. . . . . . . . . . on their favorite study, club activities and going out
27. With their many similar tastes, he found her a most. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . companion.
28. The fact that teens focus more on their friends may leave their parents. . . . . . . . . . . . hurt.
29. He is 16, but he often . . . . . . younger.
30. Understanding the impacts of dating on teen years can help parents in their. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . with teens
31. The courses try to get young people to feel. . . . . . . in new skills in order to live independently.
32. Teens should have the ability to. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . loneliness.
B. cope with
C. Set up
D. Look afer
33. General. . . . . . . . . . . . . . skills are part of being independent and responsible
34. During our courses, you write an independent living plan to meet individual needs, such as. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , meal planning, and financial management
A. self – esteem
B. self – examination
C. self – fulfilment
D. Self – expression
Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải về để xem tiếp
Danh mục: Các Lớp Học