Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1, Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 1 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Life Stories có đáp án kèm theo.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1: Life Stories là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà Tài Liệu Học Thi muốn giới thiệu đến bạn đọc cùng tham khảo.
Bạn Đang Xem: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1
Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 1 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Life Stories có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi kì 1 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1 Có đáp án
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. Martin Luther King devoted his life to the ____ of voting right for black people.
2. His father used to be a ____ professor at the university. Many students worshipped him..
3. Mark Zuckerberg’s enormous success has taken a lot of hardwork and ____.
4. I can’t believe she didn’t do anything for the company. I will ____ and be in charge.
A. take over
B. take on
C. take up
D. take in
5. During the Medieval period, people were made public ____ of being witches.
6. That disable boy’s victory in the race set the ____ example to all students in the school.
D. most convenient
7. A ____ once said “It is a sweet and honourable thing to die for your country.”
8. He is ____-influenced by his father and grandfather. His behaviors and decisions are exactly the same.
9. IPhone 7 is the latest ____ in the field of smartphone design of Apple.
10. Einstein ____ a great impact on modern physics.
11. We ____ to the hospital to visit Mike when he ____ to say that he was fine.
A. were driving – was calling
B. drove – called
C. were driving – called
D. drove – was calling
12. What ____ to you on Sunday night?
C. was happening
D. would happen
13. Last night, we ____ for you for ages but you never ____ up.
A. waited – showed
B. would wait – showed
C. were waiting – were showing
D. waited – was showing
14. We ____ our quality time when the unexpected guess ____.
A. had – came
B. were having – came
C. had been having – came
D. have had – would have come
15. Since they ____ us they ____ to visit us last Sunday, we ____ forward to the day.
A. were telling – came – looked
B . would tell – would visit – would look
C. told – would come – were looking
D. tell – are coming – will look
16. I ____ out last night but at the last minute I ____ that I had a quiz this morning.
A. was going to go – realized
B. went – realized
C. had gone – would realize
D. would go – have realized
17. She hasn’t paid as much attention to her children as she ____ since she ____ working.
A. does – starts
B. did – started
C. was doing – was starting
D. has done – would start
18. My brother ____ at the road when he ____ into a hole.
A. wasn’t looking – was falling
B. didn’t look – has fallen
C. wasn’t looking – fell
D. won’t look – fall
19. Magellan ____ the first European who ____ through the strait.
A. was – was sailing
B. was being – was sailing
C. had been – sailed
D. was – sailed
20. The first self-sufficient village in Britain ____ the Norman’s idea. They were some strange invaders who ____ to change the country in a better way.
A. was – hoped
B. is – have hoped
C. have been – were hoping
D. was being – had hoped
21. Who is ____ girl over there with Jimmy?
22. The boss needs an assistant with ____ good knowledge of foreign trade.
23. We are having ____ terrible weather which is quite strange. Usually ____ weather in UK is not this bad.
A. the – the
B. a – the
C. Ø – the
D. the – a
24. Could you please close ____ window? I don’t think it is necessary to open all the four.
25. ____ Gordons is a very interesting family. They like to travel around ____ world.
A. A – the
B . The – the
C. A – a
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
26. Have you decided who to talk about?
A. I see. I will talk to him.
B. Let’s talk about your study.
C. I need to talk to you now.
D. Not yet. I am still considering.
27. What do you think about Steve Jobs?
A. That’s right!
B. I doubt it. It is not true.
C. Well, he is talented.
D. I agree with you about him.
28. Good luck to you in your exam!
A. Thank you! Same to you.
B. Yeah. That’s the one.
C. Well, I’ll see.
D. Don’t worry! I’ll be fine.
29. What a wonderful party!
A. I am fine. Thank you!
B. I don’t know. Let me check.
C. I am happy you like it.
D. Same to you. Thanks!
30. What’s new with you?
A. Me too.
B. Nothing much.
C. See you later
D. Help yourself.
Mark the letter A. B. C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
31. Connor is said to be very ambitious and aggressive.
A. People regard Connor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
B. People talk Connor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
C. People believe in Conor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
D. People feel Conor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
32. You can always count on me.
A. I’ll never take you down.
B. I’ll never let you down.
C. I’ll never hold you down.
D. I’ll never make you down.
33. Nobody in my class is as outgoing as I am.
A. I am as outgoing as nobody in my class.
B. I am the more outgoing than nobody in my class
C. I am the most outgoing person in my class.
D. I am not as outgoing as people in my class.
34. It is pointless to ask me about it because I know nothing.
A. It’s no use asking me about it because I know nothing.
B. It’s no use to ask me about it because I know nothing.
C. It’s not use asking me about it because I know nothing.
D. It’s not use to ask me about it because I know nothing.
35. I have accustomed myself to getting up very early.
A. I have used to getting up very early.
B. I have been used to getting up very early.
C. I have put getting up very early to good use.
D. I have made use of getting up very early.
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xen thêm nội dung tài liệu