Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2, Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 2 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Urbanisation có đáp án kèm theo.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2: Urbanisation là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà Tài Liệu Học Thi muốn giới thiệu đến bạn đọc cùng tham khảo.
Bài tập Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 2 bao gồm các dạng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm khách quan về Urbanisation có đáp án kèm theo. Qua đó giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi kì 1 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2 mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tại đây.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 2 Có đáp án
Bài 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 1: She’s a down-to-earth woman with no pretensions.
Question 2: It is crucial that urban people not look down on rural areas.
Question 3: Polish artist Pawel Kuzinsky creates satirical paintings filled with thought-provoking messages about the world.
Question 4: She was brought up in the slums of Leeds.
A. downtown area
B. industrial area
C. poor area
D. rural area
Question 5: The Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline is a national service for women experiencing domestic violence, their family, friends, colleagues and others calling on their behalf.
A. in the same country
B. in the same family
C. in the same office
D. in the same school
Question 6: The promise of jobs and prosperity pulls people to cities.
Question 7: With so many daily design resources, how do you stay up-to-date with technology without spending too much time on it?
A. connect to Internet all day
B. update new status
C. get latest information
D. use social network daily
Question 8: Online Business School also offers interest free student loans to UK students.
A. no extra fee
B. no limited time
C. no repayment
D. no interest payments
Question 9: Many illnesses in refugee camps are the result of inadequate sanitation .
Question 10: There has been a hot debate among the scientists relating to the pros and cons of using robotic probes to study distant objects in space.
A. problems and solutions
B. advantages and disadvantages
C. solutions and limitations
D. causes and effects
Bài 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 11: It is necessary that you ____ able to come with us.
D. to be
Question 12: I suggest that Peter ____ the directions carefully before assembling the bicycle.
D. to read
Question 13: We request that she ____ the window.
A. not open
B. not to open
C. not opening
D. to not open
Question 14: The UK is considering the proposal that it ____ compensations for damages of the Indian embassy.
A. been paying
B. is paying
Question 15: Howard prefers that I ____ to his party.
A. am going
D. will go
Bài 2. Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence.
1. We _________ English now.
A. are learning
C. have learnt
D. were learning
2. Mai: What are you doing, Nam? – Nam: I _________ to music.
C. am listening
D. have listened
3. Listen! Mary _________ in the garden.
B. is singing
D. has sung
4. I usually _________ to the radio at night.
A. will listen
C. am listening
5. It always _________ in this region in November.
C. is raining
D. has rained
6. Nowadays, most children _________ cartoon films and games.
C. is liking
D. have liked
7. Where is Mary? – She _________ for the dinner in the kitchen at the present.
C. is preparing
D. has prepared
8. I _________ my motor’s rear mirror recently.
C. am breaking
D. have broken
9. John _________ back from London.
A. just comes
B. will just come
C. is ever coming
D. has just come
10. Tân: _________ to Đà Lạt, Peter? – Peter: No, I haven’t.
A. Have you ever been
B. Do you ever be
C. Are you ever
D. Were you
11. When you _________ from the market yesterday, I _________ at home waiting for you already.
A. came/ am
B. were coming/ was
C. came/ had been
D. will be/ am
12. She _________ on the computer at 4:00p. m yesterday.
A. is working
B. was working
D. had worked
13. By the time he _________ to London next month, he _________ English for three years.
A. moves/ leant
B. is moving/ learns
C. moved/ learns
D. moves/ will have learnt
14. Water _________ of hydrogen and oxygen.
C. is consisting
D. has consisted
15. Don’t give the chocolate to Helen. She _________ it very much.
C. is hating
D. has hated
Bài 3. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
1. Linda insisted that the newly-born baby ____ after her husband’s father.
A. could be named
B. be named
C. must be named
D. ought to be named
2. It was such a beautiful evening that one of us suggested we ____ the meeting outside.
A. could have
C. might have
3. I requested that first-year students ____ to change their courses in the first two weeks.
A. would be permitted
B. be permitted
C. were permitted
D. are permitted
4. His advisor recommended that he ____ at least three courses each semester
B. can take
C. should take
D. would take
5. It is important that he ____ to the director of the programme.
A. should speak
C. would speak
6. It’s important that they ____ to take her medicine twice a day.
C. to remember
7. I suggest that Frank ____ the instructions carefully before playing that game.
B. to read
8. Mrs. Smith demanded that the heater ____ immediately. Her apartment was freezing.
B. be repaired
D. to repair
9. It’s vital that the United States ____ on improving its public education system.
10. The monk insisted that the tourists ____ the temple until they had removed their shoes.
A. not entering
B. not to enter
C. not enter
D. don’t enter